CORPORATE EVENT PRODUCTION – FROM VISION TO FLAWLESS EXECUTION
From local fundraising events to multi-city national conferences, media/press events and corporate event tours around the globe, every corporate event has the potential to be remarkable when you have the critical support of an experienced event production partner. Show Ready Tech has that level of experience and know-how to take your event from ordinary to extraordinary handling all aspects of the event so you can focus on what you do best.
Show Ready has decades of national and global live-show experience that includes corporate event planning and production to complete event execution. We stand ready to turn your event idea or vision into a flawlessly executed, well-planned, successful event.
EVENT PRODUCTION & PLANNING
It all starts with event planning. Many corporate clients have internal event planners, coordinators, communication managers or in-house marketing or event departments. Our event planners & producers work directly with them to help ensure that all the pertinent event details are covered up-front. Live production has many moving parts; each one affecting the other.
As the saying goes, “the devil’s in the details”. Our team knows the ins and outs of live events. It’s what we do, and we have years of successfully executed events under our belt. We know what to do, and most importantly, we know what not to do.
At the planning stage, this is your chance to set the course for your event by making proper plans that will lead to its success. Our job is to help ensure your event goes smoothly by supporting your team, making sure nothing is missed, and being on the lookout for anything that may negatively impact your live event.
Along the way, we’ll make recommendations and provide guidance based on our years of lessons-learned and countless live productions. We like to say that we do the heavy-lifting so you can concentrate on what you do best.
EVENT PRODUCTION & EXECUTION
The heavy-lifting and support continues with event production. In this phase, Show Ready’s event crews and engineers step in to support the event production team tackling all the production tasks involved with a live event including:
- Power requirements
- Venue management, oversight, coordination
- Facility and vendor contract negotiation
- Event design, layout and 3D floor plans
- Event staging and branded environments
- Event engineering
- Sets, props and furniture
- Show-flow (detailed event timeline)
- Presentation support, presenter scripting and coaching
- Videography and editing services
- Teleprompter services, including presidential prompter
- Director’s prep and cue sheet
- Stage management and talent/speaker coordination
- Scripting and PowerPoint design
- Equipment setup and dismantle
- Delivery and logistics
- Operation of all production gear
- Crew schedules and rehearsals
- Event technology requirements
- Custom programming & staging solutions
- IT requirements
- And more
Show Ready handles it all, from power and technology, programming, staging and direction to set up, operation and dismantle, and everything in between. Essentially Show Ready handles the event production for you with flawless execution. In return, you have peace of mind and a successful event. As one of our clients shared with us,
“Show Ready provides what event coordinators and clients value most – A good night’s sleep!”
Show Ready has decades of experience spanning industries like broadcast television, music production, entertainment, marketing and corporate communications. Our event production team & crews specialize in:
- Employee & Team Recognition Events
- High-Profile Executive Meetings
- Public Relations (PR) Events
- Corporate Communications
- Product Launches
- Town Halls
- Trade Show & Expos
- Technology & Cyber Challenge Events
- Marketing Programs
- Employee Engagement
- Fundraisers and Telethons
- Community Activation Events
- Training & HR Programs
- Corporate Talk Shows & Magazine Formatted Productions
- Touring events with on-the-road crews traveling throughout the United States and the world.
It’s our team that sets us apart – regardless of the type of event, we’re ready to help you make your next corporate event or corporate tour remarkable.
HOW TO GO FROM AN IDEA TO AN EVENT?
Turning an idea or vision into an actual event is magical when done right. Our team of creative producers and skilled event engineers know what it takes to turn ideas into reality. We know that an idea is only as good as its execution and when it comes to execution, we’ve got you covered.
- It takes a keen understanding of the technology and gear and knowing how to use it to create desired effects.
- It also takes coming up with solutions that work within the client’s budget.
- Most importantly, it takes knowing how to quickly and seamlessly solve unexpected issues or problems that may arise live during an event and to solve them without the audience ever realizing what’s going on behind-the-scenes.
This level of service isn’t always provided with in-house venue technicians who are assigned to multiple shows at the same time, or who lack the breadth of experience necessary to troubleshoot on-the-fly or fix demanding technical issues.
The event team makes all the difference and can make or break your event. Each of our Show Ready team truly commits themselves to each and every event they work on with care, professionalism and personal dedication toward excellence. These character traits are what sets Show Ready apart from others and what keeps our clients coming back and making referrals.
EVENT TECHNOLOGY, AUDIO/VIDEO EQUIPMENT, LIGHTING & STREAMING
Show Ready not only has the qualified people to plan and execute your corporate event, but we have the event technology as well. We pride ourselves on utilizing the latest and most appropriate event technology for your event, including:
- High quality audio and video equipment
- Projectors and screens
- Microphones, PA and sound systems
- Video walls
- LED event lighting, movers and special effects
- Staging and set solutions
- Props, furniture and branding elements
- Power, distros and generators
- Live streaming/webcasting equipment and webcasting software
- Power, electrical tap-in, generators
- Hybrid and virtual event platforms
- Digital displays and kiosks
- DSMs (downstage monitors for presenters)
- Virtual event platforms
- 3D Immersive event platforms
Having quality event gear and technology rounds out Show Ready’s extraordinary value to corporate clients. Our philosophy is to keep our inventory in tip top shape at all times and to upgrade and update our inventory before it becomes obsolete. If you’ve ever experienced the result of old gear or equipment that hasn’t been properly maintained, you know what a nightmare it can cause on a live event. With Show Ready that’s a concern you’ll never have to worry about.
EVENT PRODUCTION VALUES
We understand that it’s not just about technology. It’s more about how technology is used to create the desired effect or results. That’s where production values play a significant role. The production values are what makes an event remarkable or not. Show Ready knows how to ramp-up production values by integrating music, video, imagery, and lighting to elevate a production, capture the right mood and create an atmosphere that shows off your content and supports your message. Show Ready has the expertise and the technology you need to make your next event memorable and talked about for years to come!
CONNECTING THROUGH VIRTUAL EVENTS AND VIRTUAL CONFERENCES
Whether you plan to host in-person events this year or would like to increase employee engagement and online brand exposure through virtual events, Show Ready is your go-to corporate event management team to plan, manage and execute your virtual event. Our owners are hands-on and our team is experienced at hosting hybrid and virtual events – they’ve been doing so since the 1980s!
CORPORATE EVENTS SUPPORTED BY A GLOBAL PARTNER NETWORK
Show Ready has a vast global partner network reaching across the United States and Canada, Europe, Asia, South America, and the Middle East. We offer access to unique partners to supplement your event technology needs, including:
- Local crews, support staff, and production rental gear
- Furnishing and staging
- Marketing and communications